Geneva: Brazil Demands Bahrain to Adopt Measures against Discrimination on Basis of Religion, Belief
2017-05-02 - 12:43 am
Bahrain Mirror -Exclusive: Brazil demanded the government of Bahrain to adopt measures to combat intolerance, discrimination and incitement of violence on the basis of religion and belief.
In its intervention on Monday (May 1, 2017) during the 27th UPR session in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record, Brazil reiterated the importance of protecting human rights defenders in Bahrain, and called on the government to guarantee "countering terrorism in accordance with Bahrain's international commitments."
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus