Geneva: Bulgaria says Bahrain HR Records in Decline with Death Penalties
2017-05-02 - 12:13 am
Bahrain Mirror - Exclusive: Bulgaria said that Bahrain registered a decline in its human rights record after its execution of death penalties early this year.
In its intervention on Monday (May 1, 2017) during the 27th UPR session in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record, Bulgaria demanded Bahrain to immediately halt death penalties, reiterating its rejection to this penalty under any circumstances.
Bulgaria recommended that Bahrain officially abolishes death penalties, and allows UN special rapporteurs to visit the country.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
comments powered by Disqus