Geneva: Botswana Concerned over Shiites Persecution, HR Activists Repression in Bahrain
2017-05-01 - 11:27 p
Bahrain Mirror - Exclusive: Botswana expressed deep concern over the persecution of Shiites and the repression of Human Rights activists in Bahrain.
In its intervention on Monday (May 1, 2017) during the 27th UPR session in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record, Botswana said it is gravely concerned of restrictions of freedoms in Bahrain. It further recommended the Bahraini government to adopt necessary measures to allow citizens to take part in the political process.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
comments powered by Disqus