Geneva: UK Criticizes Bahrain’s Resorting to Death Penalties & Citizenship Revocation
2017-05-01 - 10:25 p
Bahrain Mirror- Exclusive: The UK criticized Bahrain adopting policies of death penalties and citizenship revocations.
UK's representative in the HRC said that "his country praises Bahrain's measures in the line of human rights," however, he criticized its resorting to policies of death penalties and citizenship revocations.
The UK (Bahrain's ally) recommended Bahrain to carry on reform so it would be an example in the region, through promoting the independence and transparency of regulatory agencies.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus