Angola &Argentina Call on Bahrain to Eliminate Death Penalty
2017-05-01 - 10:04 p
Bahrain Mirror- Exclusive: Angola and Argentina recommended Bahrain to immediately cancel all death penalties against citizens.
In the interventions the states made on Monday (May 1, 2017) in the 27th session of the UPR in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record, Angola called on Bahrain to ratify the Second Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, stressing on the need to completely eliminate death penalty sentence and so did Argentina that urged Bahrain to amend legislations discriminatory to women.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus