Geneva: Slovenia Demands Bahrain to Set Timetable to Implement HRC Recommendations
2017-05-01 - 8:59 p
Bahrain Mirror- Exclusive: Slovenia demanded Bahrain to set a timetable to implement HRC recommendations.
This came within an intervention it made on Monday (May 1, 2017) in the 27th session of the UPR in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record.
It expressed deep concern over the restrictions imposed by Bahrain on freedom of expression, calling on Bahrain to provide a secure environment for activists and human rights activists to practice their activities.
Slovenia regretted death penalties executed last January, urging Bahrain to stop death sentences.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons
comments powered by Disqus