Geneva: Qatar Praises Bahrain’s Wise Policies towards Human Rights
2017-05-01 - 7:40 p
Bahrain Mirror: Qatar praised what it called "Wise Policies" of the government of Bahrain regarding dealing with human rights issues.
This came within an intervention it made on Monday (May 1, 2017) in the 27th session of the UPR in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record.
Qatar recommended Bahrain to "promote health services for political prisoners," and urged it "to take effective measures to spread awareness about rights while enforcing the law."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus