Geneva: Mexico Recommends Bahrain to Cancel Citizenship Revocation Laws
2017-05-01 - 7:40 p
Bahrain Mirror: Mexico presented number of recommendations to the government of Bahrain, including canceling citizenship revocation laws.
Mexico's recommendations came within an intervention it made on Monday (May 1, 2017) in the 27th session of the UPR in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record.
Mexico urged Bahrain to "adopt a law to protect human rights defenders, especially the e-activists" and called it "to protect children from physical punishments".
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus