Kuwaiti Opposition Leader Musallam Al-Barrak Released after 2 Years of Prison
2017-04-21 - 11:17 p
Bahrain Mirror: Kuwaiti security authorities released (Friday April 21, 2017) prominent Kuwaiti opposition leader, former Member of Parliament Musallam Al-Barrak, after he spent two years in prison over charges of insulting the Prince.
Al-Barrak was imprisoned after a political speech he delivered, in which he demanded the authorities of the Prince to be reduced.
Thousands of Al-Barrak's supporters gathered near his house in Al-Andalus area, while hundreds took part in the gathering outside the Central Prison to congratulate him on his freedom.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus