Former Wa’ad SG Released after Interrogations
2017-04-20 - 6:43 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities released today Thursday (April 20, 2017) former Secretary General of the National Democratic Action Society (Wa'ad) after interrogating him, on the condition he remains at his place of residence.
The criminal investigations unit had summoned Al-Moussawi Wednesday night for interrogations without mentioning why.
The Bahraini authorities have launched a vast campaign against Wa'ad, at a time when the Bahraini Ministry of Justice filed a lawsuit demanding Wa'ad dissolution. Bahraini courts are looking into the lawsuit.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus