Bahraini FM Stresses Continuation of Gulf Dialogue with Iran
2017-04-17 - 8:20 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmad Al Khalifa confirmed the continuation of dialogue between Gulf States and Iran, expressing his appreciation to Bahrain's efforts and endeavours made by Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al Sabah.
On the sideline of inaugurating a new building for the Bahraini Embassy in Kuwait, the minister said in a statement on (April 16, 2017) that "he hoped Iran would positively react with the Emir's endeavours," explaining that he will submit a report over the dialogue with Iran and GCC states to the upcoming GCC Consultative Summit.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus