Kuwaiti MPs Submit Motion of Interpellation against PM
2017-04-13 - 7:00 p
Bahrain Mirror-KUNA: A five-point interpellation motion was submitted Wednesday by three MPs against the Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al Sabah.
MPs Dr. Waleed Al-Tabtabai, Marzouq Al-Khalifa, and Mohammad Al-Mutyar handed in the interpellation papers to the National Assembly's Secretariat today.
The five-point motion included inquiries into the government's abuse of power on issues connected to the laws on citizenship revoke, violations of political and civil rights, corruption in state institutes, the cabinet's failure to implement the state's strategies, and the increasing financial burden imposed on certain sectors of society.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus