Nabeel Rajab Back to Prison after 2 Days of Surgery
2017-04-08 - 12:12 am
Bahrain Mirror: Member of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights, Hussein Radhi said Friday (April 7, 2017) that the authorities returned prominent activist Nabeel Rajab to prison, after 2 days of undergoing urgent surgery.
Radhi said through his twitter account that "the prominent activist Nabeel Rajab was returned to prison today after undergoing a surgical operation", adding that he needs daily medical care.
Rajab underwent a surgical operation yesterday due to accumulated problems in his digestive system.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus