Human Rights Activist Sayed Hadi Al-Musawi Denied Leaving Country
2017-04-05 - 8:23 p
Bahrain Mirror: Activists on social media said that the Bahraini authorities prevented on Wednesday morning (April 5, 2017) the former Al-Wefaq MP and human rights activist Hadi Al-Musawi from leaving the country.
Al-Musawi, head of Al-Wefaq's human rights and freedoms department, was heading to Geneva to take part in UNHRC session that intended to review Bahrain's file during the session to be held this month.
The authorities ban human rights activists from leaving the country in order not to allow them take part in international forums and reveal the human rights violations.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus