Bahrain PM Praises Security Apparatuses for Exposing Alleged Terrorist Cell
2017-03-28 - 9:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Prime Minister Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa praised the efforts of security apparatuses for exposing and capturing an alleged terrorist cell.
During the weekly Cabinet meeting (Monday March 27, 2017) convened by PM Al Khalifa, he expressed his gratitude and appreciation for the Ministry of Interior and its affiliates, for what he called the pivotal role in maintaining security, stability, and confronting terrorism.
Security authorities had announced a few days ago that it uncovered a terrorist cell with links to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and the Hezbollah Brigades of Iraq. Iran on its part denied these accusations, and described them as fabricated.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus