BCHR Records 112 Peaceful Protests and 62 Arrests Last Week
2017-03-21 - 10:11 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain Center for Human Rights (BCHR) said that it documented 112 peaceful protest in 40 different countries across Bahrain, within the third week of March.
BCHR said on its Twitter account that 25 protests were oppressed by forces affiliated to the ministry of interior. Meanwhile, 5 citizens were injured in the internationally banned shotguns.
The authorities arrested 62 citizens including 11 children in the period between 13 and 19 March within a harsh campaign against dissidents in the country, according to the center.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
comments powered by Disqus