Iranian FM to Qatari Prince: Bahrain Approach towards Religious Clerics to Undermine Regional Stability
2017-03-17 - 4:10 am
Bahrain Mirror: Iranian Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, confirmed that he informed the Qatari Prince, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, that the Bahraini government's approach towards the prominent religious clerics will undermine security and stability in the region.
Zarif had visited Qatar a few days before the trial hearing scheduled to issue the verdict in the case of Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim in Bahrain. The verdict issuance was then postponed till May 7.
In an interview with Al-Mayadeen TV channel, the Iranian FM said that Iran cooperation with its neighbors, including Saudi Arabia, should be aimed at serving peace in Bahrain, Yemen and Syria.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
comments powered by Disqus