BCHR Records 32 Arrests, Among them 5 Children in 1 Week
2017-03-15 - 1:24 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahrain Center for Human Rights (BCHR) recorded 32 arbitrary arrests, among them 5 children, during the week between 6 and 12 March, 2017.
The center mentioned through its twitter account, that the Bahraini security authorities raided 9 protests with teargas canisters and shotgun bullets, out of the 69 total protests that took to the streets in 28 Bahraini areas.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
comments powered by Disqus