After Conducting Visits to Kuwait & Qatar, Salman bin Hamad Leaves to UAE Today
2017-03-13 - 5:10 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain News Agency said that the Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa will conduct today (Monday, March 13, 2017) an official visit to the United Arab Emirates.
The agency said that the Crown Prince will meet with the UAE's leadership and will focus on ways "to further expand bilateral ties and increase cooperation across various areas, in addition to supporting joint Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) cooperation."
The Crown Prince left last week to Kuwait and Qatar to seek financial aids. Meanwhile, the government's budget has not been approved yet, although it was supposed to be approved at the end of 2016. This indicates that Bahrain is suffering from is a serious financial crisis.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus