Al-Daihi: Bahraini Regime Neglects All Regional Calls, Seems It’s Heading to Further Escalation
2017-03-13 - 7:01 am
Bahrain Mirror: Commenting on a question regarding leakages related to the visit of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif to the State of Qatar, Deputy Secretary General of Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society, Sheikh Hussein Al-Daih said that the Bahraini regime neglected all the calls and international and regional approaches in the case of prosecuting the Shiite presence.
Al-Daihi considered that all the regime's negative conduct is an indication to a very dangerous escalation against the Shiite existence.
He added that all Bahrainis should stand ready and prepared and intensify their psychological, moral and field readiness because all the givens ensure that we will enter a new phase related to incriminating the Shiite reality in all aspects of religious work.
Sheikh Al-Daihi stressed that the Bahraini people are strong and have an unbreakable determination. The Bahraini people will, however, record a legendary steadfastness because they are only attached to Allah and have faith as well as their conscience that is linked to the change schemed by the divine will.
Deputy Secretary General of Al-Wefaq, Sheikh Hussein Al-Daihi, further stated "As the people succeeded in managing the battle throughout seven years, they will be able to manage it for more than 7 other years if needed. Any targeting against their leadership, religious reference, religion and rituals will give them more impel and ability to proceed in and remain steadfast."
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus