Sheikh Abdullah Daqaq Warns that Sheikh Isa Qassim’s Arrest will lead to “Bloodbath” in Bahrain
2017-03-12 - 7:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: Sheikh Abdullah Daqaq, Sheikh Isa Qassim's Representative, warned the Bahraini authorities that the arrest of Sheikh Isa Qassim will lead to bloodbath in Bahrain.
In a dialogue with the Iranian Tasnim News Agency, Sheikh Daqaq said that any targeting against Sheikh Isa Qassim "will be considered an earthquake and volcano and the consequences of the targeting would be open. The stage before the targeting will be different than that after it."
Sheikh Daqaq added that the authority has the intention "to sentence Sheikh Qassim to imprisonment and exile him, according to our information. However, it seems that the mass popular movement and pressures may change this equation. Our proud people in Bahrain will change the formula and situation."
He pointed out that talking about Bahraini-Turkish agreement to exile Sheikh Qassim to Turkey is but words mentioned in the news websites and that the people's determination would be more powerful than this step if executed.
Sheikh Daqaq explained that "Britain and Saudi Arabia are heading towards resolving things and removing head of sedition," according to them and commented saying "they, however, will collide with reality."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus