Bahrain's Assistant Foreign Minister Meets US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in Geneva
2017-03-02 - 9:04 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain News Agency (BNA) said that the Assistant Foreign Minister Abdulla Al-Dosari met on Wednesday (March 1, 2017) the US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Scott Busby on the sidelines of the 34th session of Human Rights Council in Geneva.
According to the agency, Al-Dosari "gave an overview of the achievements made in the field of human rights and the challenges Bahrain seeks to overcome to protect human rights achievements under the royal reforms and Government Action Plan. 2015-2018)."
BNA said that Busby praised "the close bilateral relations and Bahrain's remarkable progress in the field of human rights."
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
comments powered by Disqus