Cars of Participants in “Wa’ad” Seminar Sabotaged
2017-03-02 - 7:13 am
Bahrain Mirror: Unknown individuals sabotaged the cars of some participants in a seminar held by National Democratic Action Society "Wa'ad", on Wednesday (March 1, 2017).
Wa'ad had held an event Wednesday evening on the occasion of the March uprising anniversary.
On his Part, former Secretary General of "Wa'ad" Radi al-Moussawi said that the "letter of incitement against Wa'ad was delivered today after breaking the glass, damaging tires, and sabotaging a group of cars for guests taking part in the March uprising commemoration."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus