Court Upholds 1-Month Prison Verdict against former MP Tamimi for Insulting Policeman
2017-02-21 - 2:01 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Third High Court upheld the imprisonment verdict against former member of parliament, Osama Al-Tamimi for 1 month, on charges of insulting a policeman.
Authorities claimed that Al-Tamimi insulted a policeman on October 24, 2014, after denying him entry to the Khawla Secondary Girls School (headquarters of the Supervisory Committee for the parliamentary elections in capital governorate).
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture
comments powered by Disqus