UN Calls Bahrain to Hold Serious Genuine National Dialogue to Ensure Peace for all Bahrainis
2017-02-15 - 8:03 p
Bahrain Mirror: The United Nations deputy spokesman Farhan Haq reiterated "U.N. concerns about restrictions on fundamental freedoms, including restrictions on fundamental freedoms including rights to peaceful assembly, freedom of association and freedom of expression in Bahrain."
"We have encouraged and continue to encourage the government to undertake meaningful and confidence-building measures including a genuine national dialogue so as to help ensure peace, stability and prosperity for all Bahrainis," Haq said in a statement on Tuesday (February 14, 2017).
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus