Erdogan Visits Bahrain, Meets Crown Prince & Prime Minister
2017-02-13 - 9:59 p
Bahrain Mirror: Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived in Manama on Sunday (February 12, 2017) within a Gulf tour and met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa.
Erdogan received on Monday (February 13, 2017) Bahrain's Prime Minister Khalifa bin Salman and Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad in his residence and held a one-hour closed meeting away from media outlets.
During his visit, Erdogan delivered a speech in the seminar organized by the International Peace Institute in the Middle East, in which he stressed his support to Bahrain in combating terrorism.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
comments powered by Disqus