Bahrain’s Clerics hail Response to “Shrouds Protests”: We didn’t Wear them to Take them off
2017-01-30 - 7:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's clerics hailed on Sunday (January 29, 2017) the Bahraini people for their response to the shrouds protests, on the eve of the new court hearing of the highest religious Shiite authority in Bahrain, Sheikh Isa Qassim, in a show of support and readiness to sacrifice their lives for Sheikh Isa's sake.
A statement issued by the scholars read: "your message was received by all the competent people. You clearly proved that these people do not abandon their religion and pride no matter the threat is. Neither the execution, the gunfire nor all kinds of governmental terrorism can eradicate your determination."
"Yes, the people did not wear the shrouds to take them off. They will remain in their shrouds until they achieve the aim behind wearing them; i.e. protecting the nation's guarantee and fortress of Islam in this country, his eminence Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim," the statement further stated.
The statement added that "the choice of "defending Sheikh Qassim until death" is not a mere media slogan; it is a religious and juristic stance that we ideologically adhere to," calling on the regime "to return to the language of reason and wisdom."
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
comments powered by Disqus