50 BD Fine for Prosecution Witness in “Al-Basta Group” Case for Failing to Attend Trial Sessions
2017-01-21 - 8:36 p
Bahrain Mirror: The fourth High Criminal Court fined the interrogator (prosecution witness) in Al-Basta group 50 BD for failing to attend more than one trial session.
The court presided over by judge Ali Al-Dhahrani and membership of judges Osama Al-Shathili and Ahmad Al-Suleiman as secretariat adjourned the case until February 15 to summon the witness and listen to his statements.
The authorities accuse a number of activists, on top "Hussein", son of the prominent opposition leader Abdulwahab Hussein, of forming "Al-Basta Group" to collaborate with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard (IRG) and Lebanon's Hezbollah.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture
comments powered by Disqus