Bahrain’s Senior Clerics Offer Condolence in Nation’s Martyrs: Real Shock that Stirred our Feelings
2017-01-19 - 9:57 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's senior clerics described on Wednesday (January 18, 2017) the Bahraini regime's execution of 3 activists as "catastrophic news".
The clerics (Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, Sayed Abdullah Al-Ghuraifi, Sheikh Mohammad Saleh Al-Rabie' and Sheikh Abdulhussein Al-Sitri) condoled the martyrs' families: "we received the catastrophic news of the execution of our 3 sons: Sami Mushima, Abbas Al-Samie and Ali Al-Singace in distressed hearts. May almighty Allah bless the departed souls in eternal peace."
The statement further read "this news was a real shock that stirred our feelings. We offer condolence to all our patient people and and the bereaved families."
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus