Bahrain's King & CP Meet Former UK PM David Cameron
2017-01-11 - 9:27 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa received on Tuesday (January 10, 2017) former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron.
Hamad bin Isa commended "the former UK Premier's role in reinforcing the bilateral relations and develop cooperation between the Gulf countries and the UK at various levels."
For his part, Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa received Cameron, highlighting "his prominent role in advancing Bahrain-UK ties during his tenure," and noting "the UK's role in maintaining regional and global security and stability.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
comments powered by Disqus