Al-Muhafda: Activist Nabeel Rajab Denies Circulations Attributed to him on Social Media about Jaw Incident
2017-01-09 - 9:21 p
Bahrain Mirror: Yusuf Al-Muhafda, deputy head of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights (BCHR), denied what is being circulated on social media and attributed to the detained activist Nabeel Rajab about Jaw incident.
In a press statement, Al-Muhadfa stressed that the statement attributed to Rajab is "unfounded" and that these tweets are not found on Rajab's official account, explaining that Rajab is arrested in the East Riffa prison and not Jaw.
Al-Muhafda called on everybody to "be cautious from posting these tweets that aim at creating confusion and hide the facts of an incident that the interior ministry is the only one that has information about and keeps them away from the public.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
comments powered by Disqus