Khalifa bin Salman Calls to Strengthen Relations with New US Administration
2017-01-09 - 4:01 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Prime Minister Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa called to strengthen the interests of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in accordance with those of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), while dealing with the new US administration.
Bahrain News Agency (BNA) reported the PM saying that "GCC-US relations, in general, and Bahraini-US ties, in particular, are deep-rooted, and that bilateral ties should be stronger and more stable."
The Prime Minister stressed that "with the new administration, led by President-elect Donald Trump, a new opportunity will be provided to bolster bilateral relations and build on them, given the fact that GCC countries, in general, and Bahrain, in particular, are allies and essential partners to the US in supporting security and stability across the region. Dealing with the new US administration should be based on this perspective to give priority to joint strategic interests."
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus