Video: Sayed Nasrallah Denounces Allowing “Worst Zionist Organization” to Enter Bahrain
2016-12-28 - 5:43 am
Bahrain Mirror: Hezbollah Secretary General, Sayed Hassan Nasrallah, denounced how Bahraini government allowed the "worst Zionist organization" to enter country, in reference to the Zionist delegation that visited Manama, accompanied by an Israeli musical band.
In a speech delivered in commemoration of Sheikh Abdul Nasser Jabri's death in Beirut, Lebanon, Sayed Nasrallah indicated, "The Israeli media reported the Zionists visiting Bahrain, and that they sang a song saying "the temple will be built on the ruins of the mosque"."
"If the government of Bahrain took the path of normalization a long time ago, the Bahraini people and their scholars will never forget Palestine," Hezbollah's Secretary General stated. He further added, "The people and scholars of Bahrain rejected this visit, which means that whatever the pain lived by these people, the Palestinian cause will not be forgotten."
The Israeli musical band, during its visit to Bab Al Bahrain historical site in the capital Manama, had sang for building the temple on the ruins of al-Aqsa Mosque.
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
comments powered by Disqus