Special Rapporteur on Right to Freedom of Opinion and Expression Calls for Rajab’s Immediate Release
2016-12-22 - 9:45 p
Bahrain Mirror: Special Rapporteur on the right to freedom of opinion and expression David Kaye called on Wednesday (December 21, 2016) for Nabeel Rajab's immediate release.
In a tweet he posted on his own Twitter account, Kaye stressed his support to the rights groups that called for Rajab's release.
I support you & call for #Bahrain to release you immediately, @NABEELRAJAB https://t.co/S2LgOFXtV9— David Kaye (@davidakaye) December 20, 2016
53 human rights organizations had addressed the Special Rapporteur calling him to issue a public statement in which he urges to release Rajab and drop the charges against him.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus