Bahraini Crown Prince Establishes a "Martyrs of Duty" Fund Authority Under his Chairmanship
2016-12-16 - 10:27 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa issued a decision No. 1 of 2016, to establish "The Supreme Authority of Royal Fun for Martyrs of Duty", a fund designated for the deceased Bahraini police and army officers.
The decision stated that the authority President is Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad, and the members are as follows:
1- Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa - Vice President
2- Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa - Member
3- Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa - Member
4- General Yousef Ahmed Hussein Jalahma - Member
5- Major General Tariq Hasan al-Hasan - Member
6- Brigadier Hokouki Yousef Rashid Flayfel - Member
7- Brigadier General Adel Abdullah Amin - Member
8- Colonel Ali bin Abdulrahman Al Khalifa - Member
The decision stipulated that the term of membership in that body is of four years commencing from the date of decision issuance.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
comments powered by Disqus