Bahrain’s Crown Prince Says he is “Optimistic” about Trump’s Administration
2016-12-14 - 10:54 p
Bahrain Mirror-Exclusive: Bahrain's Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa expressed on Tuesday (December 13, 2016) his optimism about the new US Administration headed by President Donald Trump.
Emirati Academic Abdulkhaleq Abdullah reported that the Crown Prince said during his participation in Fikr15 Conference in Abu Dhabi that "we know those who have been assigned so far in Trump's team and we closely dealt with them."
"I am optimistic about what's coming," the CP continued.
Salman bin Hamad had donated $32 million to charity institution run by Hillary Clinton, who ran the presidential race against Trump.
Bahrain is trying to get closer to the coming Republican administration. The Bahraini Embassy in Washington rented hotel owned by Trump to celebrate Bahrain's national day; a matter that was raised by the American press.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus