Al-Salmaniya Postpones Surgery of Cancer Detainee Elias Al-Mulla Because Prisonís Administration did not Comply with Medical Instructions
2016-12-02 - 10:47 p
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Salmaniya Medical Complex postponed on Thursday (December 1, 2016) an endoscopy operation for Elias Faisal Al-Mulla, a cancer patient, because Jaw Prison's administration did not comply with the medical instructions that should be followed before undergoing a surgery.
The account concerned in reporting the news of detainee Elias Al-Mulla said that the surgery that was supposed to take place on Thursday was postponed because the prison's administration did not give Elias the medical solution that was prescribed for him.
It is to mention that Elias Al-Mulla has been detained since about 4 years. He has a colon cancer and needs health care. However, keeping him in prison prevents him from receiving the needed treatment.
Human rights organizations accuse prisons' administration in Bahrain of medically neglecting prisoners arrested over political cases as a form of political revenge.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Intíl Monitors to Visit Prisons
comments powered by Disqus