Death Row Prisoner Mohammad Ramadan’s Wife Says She Was Summoned by CID
2016-11-14 - 1:28 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini security authorities summoned the wife of a prisoner on death row to appear before the Public Prosecution.
Wife of Mohammad Ramadan, who was sentenced to death over his alleged participation in the political protests that broke out since 2011, Zainab Mohammad, took to Twitter to say: "I received a summons today (Saturday) from the Criminal Investigations Department to appear before the Public Prosecution," on Sunday (November 13, 2016).
"I don't know the reasons," behind this summoning, she added.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
comments powered by Disqus