Bahrain Forum Files Urgent Complaint to UN Over Arbitrary Disappearance of Citizen Exceeds 18 Days
2016-11-12 - 11:18 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahrain Forum for Human Rights said it filed (on Friday 11 November, 2016) an urgent complain to the team responsible for arbitrary detentions at the Human Rights Commission's office and UN Office in Geneva. This comes after the mystery continues in the fate of Bahraini citizen Sayed Alawi Hussein Alawi (43 years old), "Who has been in disappearance for [over] 18 days, while security apparatuses juggle the responsibly among them in finding his whereabouts."
In a previous statement, the Forum had demanded the security authorities that have him in their custody to reveal his whereabouts and allow him to contact his family to assure them of his status, in light of this worrying arbitrary disappearance. The Forum also demanded his immediate release.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
comments powered by Disqus