Bahraini King Congratulates Trump on Presidency, Commends Historic Ties
2016-11-10 - 5:27 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, congratulated Donald Trump on becoming President of the United States of America. He said that he is looking forward to "cooperating on all levels" with his country.
Hamad bin Isa expressed his "country's pride in the close historic ties with the US, which extend over more than 20 years." He also noted his country's keenness to open new levels of cooperation, in a way that promotes these strategic relations."
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
comments powered by Disqus