Sayed Nasrallah: The Bahraini People Defend a Husseini Leader Besieged in Diraz
2016-10-13 - 4:39 p
Bahrain Mirror: Hezbollah Secretary General Sayed Hassan Nasrallah praised on Wednesday (October 12, 2016), the Bahraini people for their loyalty to their leader, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim.
In a speech delivered on the day of Ashura before thousands of followers, Sayed Nasrallah said, "This tenth day (of Moharram) comes [this year] at a time when a Husseini leader (Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim) is besieged in Diraz, with mass crowds surround his house to defend their Hussein."
"Ayatollah Qassim is threatened with imprisonment or exile due to false accusations," Sayed Nasrallah added.
He went on to say, "This Ashura we praise the Bahraini people's loyalty to their leader and cause, perseverance to continue the path (...), and adherence to their demands."
"We tell them to be patient and endure it, and remain on the right path which you are on now. Those who oppress you are heading towards the abyss, and the collapse of Al Saud on the hands of the Yemenis will be a relief for the Bahrainis," Hezbollah Secretary General asserted.
Thousands of citizens have been in protest for around 4 months outside the house of the religious leader Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim. This came after a royal decree issued by King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa ruled his citizenship revocation, and accused him based on his management of the Shiite religious Khums obligation.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
comments powered by Disqus