Bahraini HR Organizations Condemn Sanaa “Ugly Crime”, Call to Bring Perpetrators to Justice
2016-10-10 - 5:38 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini human rights organizations condemned "the ugly massacre in a community hall in the Yemeni capital Sanaa," calling on to bring the perpetrators to the international justice.
The signatories (Bahrain Forum for Human Rights, Salam for Democracy and Human Rights, Gulf Institute for Democracy and Human Rights and Bahraini German Organization for Human Rights and Democracy) described the attack on the funeral in Sanaa as "war crime and a flagrant violation of international law."
The organizations demanded the United Nations to seriously seek to "stop war in Yemen as it has supported the special article of the HRC's decision in its last session, stipulating that international investigation be done in the violations taking place and whose most of their causalities are civilians and then publishing a list including names of the senior war criminals, from the Saudi-led coalition, accused of committing crimes against the humanity and adding them to the list of shame."
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
comments powered by Disqus