Prominent HR Activist Nabeel Rajab to be Transferred to Deplorable Prison by "Force"
2016-09-25 - 10:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: Adam Rajab, son of prominent Bahraini human rights defender Nabeel Rajab, said that the detention authorities at the West Riffa Police Station notified his father of the decision to transfer him to the East Riffa Police Station, where he was held during the first 3 weeks of his detention.
"My father Nabeel Rajab was informed that he will be returned to the East Riffa Police Station, which is the same deplorable place where he was held in solitary confinement during the first three weeks of his detention until he was referred, as a result, to the hospital," stressed Adam on Twitter.
He added that his father refused "to be taken to the same prison he was removed from because of its bad and unacceptable condition," further noting that they said: "He will be compelled to and moved by force."
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons
comments powered by Disqus