UK Secretary of State for International Trade Visits Bahrain, Meets Crown Prince & Prime Minister
2016-09-19 - 6:15 p
Bahrain Mirror: The British Embassy in Bahrain said that the British Secretary of State for International Trade Liam Fox visited Bahrain on Sunday (September 18, 2016) and met a number of officials to "discuss chances to increase cooperation in fields of economy and trade".
The British minister also met Bahrain's Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, who said that his country is keen to further develop relations with the United Kingdom.
He also visited the Bahraini PM Khalifa bin Salman who said that "the British investments are always welcome in the Kingdom of Bahrain amid its available opportunities and promising sectors."
During his visit, the British Secretary of State for International Trade Dr. Liam Fox also met Deputy Prime Minister Khalid Bin Abdullah, Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism Rashed Al-Zayani, Chief Executive of Bahrain Economic Development Board Khalid Al-Rumaihi and number of Bahraini ministers and businessmen.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
comments powered by Disqus