US Ambassador in Geneva Meets Bahraini Minister's Assistant for Foreign Affairs, Calls for Dialogue
2016-09-17 - 7:23 p
Bahrain Mirror: The United States Ambassador to the Human Rights Council in Geneva, Keith Harper, met the Bahraini Minister's Assistant for foreign Affairs Abdulla bin Faisal bin Jabur Al-Doseri, on the sideline of the 33rd session of the UNHRC.
Keith stressed in a tweet on his own twitter account on the importance of "opening dialogue with all stakeholders in Bahrain," deeming this critical to progress on human rights.
The US Ambassador criticized days ago the clamp down of the Bahraini government on the opposition and ban of activists from traveling to take part in UNHRC sessions.
Open dialogue with all stakeholders in #Bahrain critical to progress on human rights. pic.twitter.com/p59VUMKajT— Keith Harper (@USAmbHRC) September 16, 2016
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus