Canada Criticizes Bahrain for Arrest of Opposition Personnel and Religious Scholars
2016-09-15 - 8:39 p
Bahrain Mirror: Canada's representative at the Human Rights Council criticized the Bahraini government's arbitrary revocation of the nationalities of Bahraini opposition figures.
The representative stressed that the process of revoking nationalities makes these people face the danger of becoming stateless.
She also expressed her country's concern regarding the measures adopted by Bahrain against dissent, and the arrests of human rights defenders and religious scholars in Bahrain.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus