Bahrain’s MoI Recovers Instagram Account of Deputy Chief of Public Security after Insulting Shia
2016-08-25 - 7:25 p
Bahrain Mirror- Exclusive: The Bahraini Ministry of Interior claimed on Wednesday (August 24, 2016) that the Instagram account of Deputy Chief of Public Security Khalifa bin Ahmad Al Khalifa was hacked, few hours after insulting Shia on Instagram.
The Director-General of Anti-corruption and Economic & Electronic Security has announced that the "personal Instagram account of the Deputy Chief of Public Security was recovered within hours of its being hacked, denying that the Deputy Chief had written the posts about any particular sect."
Khalifa-one of the ruling family members- commented on Hassan Abdulnabi's Instagram page, saying that Shiites are "bastard children" and they "exchange their wives".
This is the first time in which the Directorate of Anti-corruption and Economic & Electronic Security announces that it recovered a personal account on social media.
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
comments powered by Disqus