Ammar Al-Hakim Meets Bahraini Ambassador, Stresses on Meeting Bahraini People's Legitimate Demands
2016-08-19 - 10:12 p
Bahrain Mirror: Head of the High Islamic Council in Iraq, Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim, said that he stressed on the necessity to solve all issues in the Kingdom of Bahrain through dialogue.
His stance came during his meeting with the Bahraini Ambassador to the iraqi capital Baghdad, Salah al-Maliki.
Sayyed al-Hakim highlighted the need to "meet the legitimate demands of the Bahraini people and adopting dialogue for resolving any issues."
He further reiterated the importance of national unity in Bahrain, and maintaining civil peace.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus