Jaw Prison Block 4: Prisoners Suffer Maltreatment, 7 Transferred to Solitary Confinement After Beatings
2016-08-05 - 7:35 p
Bahrain Mirror: Information circulated from "Building 4" at the notorious Jaw Central Prison, stated that 7 prisoners were transferred to solitary confinement, after being beaten up by the Jordanian forces assigned to secure the prison.
The information indicated that the prisoners held at the same building suffer from maltreatment without any apparent reasons. The prison forces have forced the prisoners to remain in their cells after shutting doors, turning off lights, and forbidding them from making any movements.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus