US Ambassador to UN Concerned about Trial of Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, Calls on Bahrain to Return to Path of Reform & Reconciliation
2016-07-31 - 5:33 p
Bahrain Mirror: The United States Ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power expressed her deep concern about the trial of Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, calling on Bahrain to return to path of reform and reconciliation.
Samantha Power said on her twitter account "we are deeply concerned about trial of respected cleric Isa Qassim. Bahrain should return to path of reform and reconciliation."
Deeply concerned abt trial of respected cleric Isa Qassim. #Bahrain should return to path of reform & reconciliation pic.twitter.com/27GVo7nbS6— Samantha Power (@AmbassadorPower) July 29, 2016
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus